Is Trump trying to make the Suleimani attack his like Obama did to Bin Laden ?

Come on folks. He so badly wanted to be like Obama. NO one heard of Suleimani

https://theintercept.com/2020/01/08/congress-classified-briefings-iran-trump-administration/
Trump Administration Failed to Convince Members of Congress Its Assassination of Suleimani Was Justified

Following classified briefings in the House and Senate, members of Congress said the Trump administration had failed to present evidence that the assassination of Iranian Maj. Gen. Qassim Suleimani had averted an “imminent threat” to Americans in the Middle East.

“We did not get information inside that briefing that there was a specific, imminent threat that we were halting through the operation conducted last Thursday night,” Sen. Chris Murphy, D-Conn., told reporters. “And I can say I was surprised and saddened to not have that information before us, I think it is likely because it doesn’t exist.”
Opposed to this...While One got Congressional Approval and knowledge, you got the above..WOMP WOMP..
sorry Trumplets... more tears from you clowns!
0
4