The Doomsday Clock is now set more closely to midnight (a symbol for global annihilation) than ever before. Opinions?

Wiki: "The Doomsday Clock is a symbol that represents the likelihood of a man-made global catastrophe... The Clock represents the hypothetical global catastrophe as "midnight" and the Bulletin's opinion on how close the world is to a global catastrophe as a number of "minutes" to midnight... The main factors influencing the Clock are nuclear risk and climate change."

Article: "The metaphorical clock is now set to 100 seconds to midnight, the closest it has come to hitting the final hour — a symbol of world annihilation — since its inception by the University of Chicago-based Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists in 1947...

Even at the height of the Cold War between the Soviet Union and the United States, the minute hand was set at 2 minutes to midnight; the clock has never come this close to approaching the end...

Scientists cited U. S. withdrawal from the 2015 Paris climate agreement and the Iran nuclear deal, as well as deadlock in disarmament talks, as some of their reasons for the dire forecast. The recent rise in tensions between the United States and Iran helped confirm their decision, they said."
Opinions?
I strongly agree with their decision
I agree
Neutral /OR/ 50/50 mixed feelings
Vote C
I disagree
Vote D
I strongly disagree
Vote E
I have no idea
Vote F
I didn't read
Vote G
GirlGuy
25
4