Are you one of those people who believe in every article that comes out on the internet?

kitty71
or know people who really do? Of any topic or subject, like home remedies, to name just one example of the millions different things that shows up in the internet? I mean some may be true and with solid and cientifc base for sure but others are just scams to make naive people believe in everything when they read it and fall for it

I am on Facebook but I never posts articles I found on the internet whether they are true or not and post it on my account but I have seen otehr people who is like a routine for them each and single day that they post articles they found on the Internet but I dotn know if those people share it to other people because 1. They found it interesting, important and believe int eh article and they wnat to share it so everyone believe it too, even iit may not even be true for others. There is a lady on my friends lists who do that like each day she may post like 3 articiles of some news of any topic and put it on the Facebook wall to share it and she always write "Interesting and important to take notice" but she does it everyday like 3 times a day different news

My aunt is one who believes almsot everythign she founds and search or reads int he internet. So sometimes she says "Ohh this is true, there is an internet article that says..." My aunt son who is exceptic and do not believe in everything tells his mom "Mom are you that naive to believe in everything you read on the internet? Common""

Why some people really believe in anything?
17
2