Would you agree to be injected with the coronavirus for cash? And if so, how much would you do it for?

DevilsAdvocator
A company in east London is looking for 24 volunteers to be injected with a strain of the new coronavirus in a bid to find a vaccine against the virus. It is reported they will be offered up to £3,500 to be infected, and then quarantined for two weeks. Research into at least eight vaccines is ongoing in the UK, and scientists in many other parts of the world are also working hard on developing a jab.

But WHO guidelines state that any potential vaccines must be tested on humans first, before they can be manufactured and given to the wider public; it's unlikely any vaccine will be ready before the end of the year. So, then, would you be willing to volunteer to be injected with the coronavirus, and placed under quarantine for a fortnight? If so, how much for- would the payment that the London-based company's offering be enough, or would you demand to be paid far more? And if no amount of money would be enough to persuade you to volunteer for it, then why not?
I'd agree to be infected for free! This is about finding a vaccine to Save the World!
I'd agree to be infected for loose change; I've got nothing to fear from a over-hyped flu
I guess I'd agree to it, at the price they're offering; so long as I've got full medical support...
Vote C
Maybe, but only if they're paying me far more than THAT- my health ain't cheap
Vote D
Meh, who cares, we're all gonna get it eventually anyway
Vote E
Thanks, but no thanks; I'm not THAT desperate for cash
Vote F
No freaking WAY, it's the effing CORONAVIRUS, I could DIE, I don't wanna DIE FFS
Vote G
GirlGuy
3
0