Why is toilet paper in such high demand? Why?

AlienParasite
I mean, I could understand hand sanitizer gels beign on high demand... but toilet paper? I can't relate it to coronavirus. There's no way they need that much toilet paper besides it's not that necessary. So why do you think some people are so obsessed with this product? I have curiosity.
Also, does this irrational behavior many people around the world are having talk about what many humans unawarely do value more? Or it's just irrational and aleatory and could have happened with any other random product?
Why toilet paper? WHY?
They believe diarrhea is a symptom of coronavirus. They haven't even checked what are the symptoms.
Why toilet paper? WHY?
They believe nasal discharges due to virus are going to be so much they need all the paper in the world... despite beign a weirder symptom (it's mostly cough, difficulty to breath and fever)
Why toilet paper? WHY?
Because deep inside this is what people really value in life, having enaugh comfort to enjoy taking a dump
Vote C
Why toilet paper? WHY?
People think with what they are. So probably, because they are assholes.
Vote D
GirlGuy
64
18