I’m so tired of hearing about corona 24/7 I’m going insane. I’m sick and in quarantine and I also have diabetes so things are looking bright for me?

Anonymous
Please tell me something that isn’t about corona... I’m not scared of dying even though I might will. Does anyone have a funny fact to tell? Something new they have learned? Or where they want to travel, and why? Does someone have an embarrassing story from their childhood? Or can you just tell me the most random thing in the world? Please?

Here’s a pic of me by the way haha I look dead already.
2 mo
Also I’m sorry if my English is bad... anyway I look very old haha
2 mo
Thank you all for your sweet and funny comments, you don’t know how much it means. I’m reading all of your comments, and I’m laughing, and smiling like I haven’t in days. I’m sorry for not replying specifically to each and every one of you, it is all a bit overwhelming at the moment - just know that it is all so appreciated ♥️♥️
52
13