HOW TO EAT A TANGERINE 🍊🍊🍊🍊 post COVID 19 (Sort of half of joke.. Although personally I do this with fruit encased in peel, normally😊) Agree?

VIVANT
HOW TO EAT A TANGERINE 🍊🍊🍊🍊 post COVID 19 (Sort of half of joke.. Although personally I do this with fruit encased in peel, normally😊) Agree?
Make sure counter is clean.

Find plate.

Put plate in sink.

Wash hands.

Wash plate.

Place plate on clean surface next to sink.

Wash hands.

Wash tangerine peel.

Peel tangerine.

Place tangerine on plate with one hand. Toss peel with other.

Wash hands.

Eat tangerine.

Wash plate.

Dry and Put plate away.

Wash hands.

# Bonus : You created a 35 calorie deficit in prepping for the 35 calories consumed.
πŸ˜‰πŸŒΊπŸŒΊ

Disclaimer : The above statement concerning caloric deficit , may not be true for all persons of varying metabolism and should not be taken literally... It is quite surprising how few calories are burned by casual activity πŸ˜›)
I agree 👍🏻😃
Vote A
NOooooooo 🤨🙄
Vote B
Hmm maybe not sure 🤔🧐
Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
2 mo
Ah I forgot a most vital step ☝️🤓

- Once you have safely discarded the peel into the compost bin ~ Having been careful to hold your discarding hand far from your eating hand & especially far from your mouth.

- Holding Tangerine far away counters objects or clothing.

- POP Tangerine in your mouth whole. This bypass unnecessary repetition in slicing pieces ~ during which time you may inadvertently attract unwanted bacteria to your hand or the tangerine.

-Chew carefully.

-Enjoy 😛😌🌺
Add Opinion