Do you think all these people who have the luxury of self isolating are abusing the Covid 19 pandemic?

FenderMustango
Most people like me do not have the luxury of self isolating like all these Celebrities, Influencers, Managers etc. Do you think they are are using it for their own personal gain? I see a lot of them with the attitude look at me I am self isolating and owning it. I mean they don't have to worry about loosing their jobs, running out of bog roll etc. Not that the virus gives you the trots anyway.
They just sit at home teling the world how they are staying safe by working out and drinking kale smoothies each day. Then they try and motivate the masses who still have to go to work each day to stay positive. I mean no offence but it's OK for you to postpone filming your next blockbuster. That and you probably get priority when it comes to getting tested too. What are your thoughts do you feel the privelaged are using this situation to get more attention?
0
1