Do you ascribe to any COVID19 conspiracy theories?

mistixs
There are multiple conspiracy theories I've seen floating around. The first is that COVID19 either doesn't exist, or is overhyped, to distract people from the construction of 5G Cell Towers that will make us all sick and kill us.

The second is that the COVID19 vaccine will have the Mark of the Beast. This one doesn't make sense because the Bible says the Mark of the Beast will be on the palm or forehead; vaccines are injected into the arm. There are also several prophecies that must happen prior to the Mark of the Beast, and they haven't happened yet. See Revelation 13.

The third theory is that COVID19 was deliberately manmade for reasons like population control.

Do you ascribe to any of these conspiracy theories?
I ascribe to the Mark of the Beast conspiracy theory
I ascribe to the "5G Death Grid" conspiracy theory
I ascribe to both the aforementioned conspiracy theories
Vote C
I don't agree with the 2 aforementioned conspiracies, but I still believe COVID19 was deliberately created (or at least spread) by humans.
Vote D
I don't ascribe to either of those 2 conspiracy theories, but I believe COVID19 doesn't exist.
Vote E
I think COVID19 exists & it wasn't deliberately created or spread by humans.
Vote F
I have no idea
Vote G
GirlGuy
2 mo
By "spread" I meant "deliberately spread."
31
6