#Poll Before this whole CORONAVIRUS ordeal, were any of you never that invested in traveling all over the world in the first place?

Just seems like every other person these days say things like “I want someone who wants to travel the world with me!” Or the states/cities in USA case... i mean maybe its cause im a homebody lol, but i’ve never cared to travel like that. Im shocked Aladdin and Little Mermaid are my fave Disney movies cause i never wanted to leave home for long. The places i even considered going were simply because of certain attractions that my city lacked. I've never been interested in crusies or historical artifacts and learning new languages...

For instance, I went to/wanted to go to
-TX for better job pay and theme parks.
- NYC to be an editor or enjoy fashion week or celebrate in Times Square
- ATL since its similar to here but with better scenery, shops and Six flags.
- NC for better pay and apartment hunting
- Vegas for the attractions and casinos.
- Miami for the beaches and restaurants
- Orlando for theme parks, shops and hotels
- Aspen for the skiing and lodges
- Bali for the spas
- Dubai for skiing, malls, hotels, attractions
- Gold Coast for the theme parks and surfing - Paradise Island for the beaches and Atlantis/Aquaventure waterpark

Call me boring if you must, but other than that, i was never really trying to go anywhere else. I’ve always been more comfortable being somewhere familiar. Like i wonder will i struggle with finding a partner whos not obsessed with traveling, because if im being honest, this was one of the downfalls of some past relationships. I wanted to settle down in one spot and they wanted to constantly explore new places #FeelFreeToList #ToTravelOrNotToTravel
I’ve always been interested in traveling
I like to travel every once in a while but there's no place like home
I dont really care to travel much
Vote C
GirlGuy
36
15