What do you think of China eating animals alive?

Lucky I’m not born in China instead I was born and raised in Singapore. These dishes can be found in China. I find them eating animals alive considered cruel, like they even cut out an alive monkey’s head and eat the brain leaving the monkey screaming, the fish is fried leaving the fish head uncooked that’s why it’s still alive imagine all that suffering that poor fish have to tolerate. I kinda feel sad for animals who got slaughtered in an inhumane way. I preferred to eat meat that’s from ethical sources like they kill the animal without it suffering. https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/china-underground.com/2014/08/16/7-animals-eaten-alive-in-china-graphic-content/amp/
2 mo
There’s two disgusting people. A guy licked his own mucus from his hand and a lady blowing her nose on her hand and use her hand to wipe the products at the supermarket I think they’re from China so gross
17
5