Why do we, like AOC say, get crumbs while the big corps, who make millions off us, get the sugar?

AllieOops
Isn't it strange that banks and other corporations get their bread and butter with this Stimulus agreement, yet the people get a mere $1,200 in crumbs, like AOC pointed out? Banks make billions off us and yet we have to bail them out? Let them be foreclosed on like you and I.
I have no idea? I only got $500.

Do you think they would give us a break if we couldn't pay out mortgage or credit card payments? Not on your life. I think this whole thing is a shame. Hospitals yes, even though they can charge $millions for an operation. I had a small melanoma removed from my shoulder and in less than 15 minutes I was charged over $6,000. That is like over $30,000 an hour. Somehow I think there is something going on here that these companies making all this cash off us need any bailing out.
12
0