Will You be OK if You or Your Loved Ones Die Because Trump Doesn't Like Your Governor?

Will You be OK if You or Your Loved Ones Die Because Trump Doesnt Like Your Governor?
So today Trump said that if governors aren't nice to him, then he doesn't want to help their states with medical and personal protection equipment.

During his press briefing on Friday, Trump said that he directed the man running the White House’s response effort, Vice President Mike Pence, to not call Inslee and Whitmer — even as hospitals in each of their states approach the point of being overwhelmed by coronavirus cases — because they aren’t “appreciative” enough of his efforts.

“I tell him — I mean I’m a different type of person — I say, ‘Mike, don’t call the governor in Washington, you’re wasting your time with him. Don’t call the woman in Michigan,’” Trump said. “If they don’t treat you right, I don’t call.”

Article: “Don’t call the woman in Michigan”

Will You be OK if You or Your Loved Ones Die Because Trump doesn't Like Your Governor?
NO! What the Hell?
YES! I will Lay Down My Life and the Lives of my Family to Ensure My Governor Kisses Trump's Fat Ass
GirlGuy
25
3