Do you agree with Trump that the federal government shouldn't help out the states whose governors aren't appreciative of White House efforts?

mistixs
"President Donald Trump said Friday that he instructed Vice President Mike Pence not to reach out to governors who aren’t “appreciative” of his administration’s efforts to slow the spread of the coronavirus in their states...

President Trump on what he wants from the governors: "All I want them to do, very simple, I want them to be appreciative... We've done a great job.”...

Trump said that Pence “calls all the governors... I’m a different type of person, and I say... 'Don’t call the woman in Michigan. It doesn’t make any difference what happens.'"

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/27/coronavirus-trump-told-pence-not-to-call-washington-michigan-governors.html

I think it is incredibly petty and evil to say that thousands of people deserve to die just because they happen to live in a state whose governor wasn't nice to him. What are your thoughts?
Do you agree with Trump that the federal government shouldnt help out the states whose governors arent appreciative of White House efforts?
I didn't read
I have no opinion
I agree with what Trump said
Vote C
This is fake news. Trump didn't really say that (or, if he did, he didn't mean it in the way that's being portrayed)
Vote D
I disagree with Trump. That's screwed up.
Vote E
GirlGuy
64
10