Scientists are saying that Corona Virus could be airborne now, if this is true are we all screwed?

blondfrog
For the record I actually like to get my information from actual medical journals and scientists not CNN or Fox news.
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2020/04/03/825639323/scientists-probe-how-coronavirus-might-travel-through-the-air
By the way there still isn't 100% evidence either way whether its airborne or not, but I am just saying since lots of scientists are coming out now and saying this saying they have proof.
Scientists are saying that Corona Virus could be airborne now, if this is true are we all screwed?
Yes we're all screwed.
Vote A
CNN or Fox is more reliable than CDC or any other actual medical journal because I am stupid brainwashed liberal or republican.
Vote B
I believe that, that would explain why it's spreading so quickly.
Vote C
I need toilet paper.
Vote D
Trump is stupid for blaming democrats for the Corona virus.
Vote E
I'd refuse wearing a mask even if the gov gave me one.
Vote F
Beach sunset
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion