Have you been to a hospital (in an area reported to have many COVID19 cases) in the past couple weeks?

If so, do you get the impression that the media is exaggerating about the amount of people needing hospitalization due to COVID19? There is a hashtag on Twitter #FilmYourHospital saying that hospitals are empty and that the media is exaggerating.
In the past couple weeks, I haven't been to a hospital in an area that's reported to have many covid19 cases
I work at a hospital in an area that's reported to have many covid19 cases. The media is indeed exaggerating.
I work at a hospital in an area that's reported to have many covid19 cases. The media is NOT exaggerating.
Vote C
I've been to a hospital in an area that's reported to have many covid19 cases. The media is exaggerating.
Vote D
I've been to a hospital in an area that's reported to have many covid19 cases. The media is NOT exaggerating.
Vote E
GirlGuy
16
10