If Extraterrestrials referred to themselves as 'Aliens,' would that justify Earthlings also using the word to describe them?

supercutebutt
Demi brought to light an issue that some consider important and others consider totally ridiculous. But if nothing else, it opens up some dialog on the topic. VOTE BELOW!

If Extraterrestrials referred to themselves as Aliens, would that justify Earthlings also using the word to describe them?
If extraterrestrials referred to themselves as 'Aliens,' would that justify Earthlings also using the word to describe them? VOTE!

No. As Earthlings, we should avoid the term 'Aliens' to describe E. T. s. It is ALWAYS offensive.
No. And I am also against E. T. s using the word if we can't use that word.
No. And I am also against E. T. s using that word UNLESS they sing the word in a song.
Vote C
Yes. I think if extraterrestrials are OK with the A-word, we should be able to say it without consequence.
Vote D
I am using the A-word no matter what. I don't cave to alien snowflakes.
Vote E
This is nonsense. "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me" is UNIVERSAL.
Vote F
GirlGuy
6
2