How would you react if your SO got you any of these Valentine Day's gifts?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of those would be funny, entertaining, or things I would actually enjoy (the origami kit). Some are a little too weird for me (boyfriend pillow), or irrelevant (bald head wipes). But the stuff like the tongue scrapers, underwear for two, or anus chocolates would crack me up, as long as they were given as a joke.

However, the fake engagement ring and gym membership would upset me. I'm not overweight, but I'd still find a gym membership a thoughtless and insulting gift. And while I'm not necessarily hankering for a commitment right now, the fake engagement ring is just cruel. Save that one for revenge breakups with girls who cheated on you or something.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• ROTFLMAO

Nothing like a good laugh, to start the day off with. Thanks

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Meh, he never gets me Valentine's gifts anyway so hey, at least he got me something :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I would laugh and try them out and them out and ask him where is my real gift.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would laugh and probably try them out

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd put them on my dog and see how they look 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I could laugh off many of them but the origami and the tongue scraper... bleugh

0|0
    0|0
  • laugh

0|0
    0|0
  • i would ask him why did he buy such a thing

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!