#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

How would you react if your SO got you any of these Valentine Day's gifts?

94

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of those would be funny, entertaining, or things I would actually enjoy (the origami kit). Some are a little too weird for me (boyfriend pillow), or irrelevant (bald head wipes). But the stuff like the tongue scrapers, underwear for two, or anus chocolates would crack me up, as long as they were given as a joke.

However, the fake engagement ring and gym membership would upset me. I'm not overweight, but I'd still find a gym membership a thoughtless and insulting gift. And while I'm not necessarily hankering for a commitment right now, the fake engagement ring is just cruel. Save that one for revenge breakups with girls who cheated on you or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• To me, this is how you can troll your significant other with these kind of gifts on Valentine's Day, especially if you plan on breaking up soon anyway. Because, why not? If not, then don't do it!

Valentines Day

What Girls Said 8

• fuck i'd be flattered and down for nearly all of them lol although he's the more affectionate one in the relationship so for cuddling he does it even in his sleep and so tight he damn near smothers me, so no need for that pillow along with the bald head wipes because he's all good in that department too. would love him either way but also super psyched he's not at the same time and for the fact that his genetics indicate he's in the clear

• Meh, he never gets me Valentine's gifts anyway so hey, at least he got me something :P

• I would laugh and try them out and them out and ask him where is my real gift.

• I could laugh off many of them but the origami and the tongue scraper... bleugh

• I would laugh and probably try them out

• I'd put them on my dog and see how they look 😂

• laugh

• i would ask him why did he buy such a thing

What Guys Said 3

• hahaha, a couple that scrapes their tongues together, stays together. funny stuff.

• ROTFLMAO

Nothing like a good laugh, to start the day off with. Thanks

• I'd be not so amused

Valentines Day