#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Guys, any suggestions for Valentine gift to be sent in parcel?

Hi,

Im on LDR with a guy for a year. We're both living in different country and recently we exchange mail address. I was planning to send postcards for him wherever I'll go (esp traveling to other places than mine), but Valentine is nearby as well so I think I'd like to send something for him (this is surprise one for him).

Before this I thought to make a special cookies I bake myself with traditional recipe I own from my late grandma but I doubt it that the biscuit would be safe in parcel without broken etc when it gets delivered to him. :( Any suggestions for gift or shall I try to put "fragile" sticker on my parcel? This is my first time sending item abroad via post office as well ^^"

p. s: I will send card together with the gift.

01

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0