#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Is this a good way of asking my crush out 1 week before valentines? What can I add/remove/change to make it sound better (read details please :D)?

I am thinking of saying this to my crush face-to-face 1 week before valentines, is this a good idea? What can I add/remove/change to make it better?

"Hi (her name) how are you? There is something I need to talk to you about, I know we haven't known each other for a very long time, but to be honest I would like to get to know you more than a friend, and I honestly think that we get along very good already, we also have a lot in common when it comes to personality. I understand that you get approached by a lot of guys but you need to get used to it if you are this beautiful. I know this might be random for you as you might not feel the same, but I would like to take you out on a date and see how things work out. And if it works out, I hope we can take things further."

10

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to

• Please don't even post if this is all your going to type, it doesn't help AT ALL.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0