What does Valentine's Day mean to you?

It never was a big deal to me and it never will be I just enjoy eating chocolate that's it. Lol! :-D

When I was smaller my mom use to always give me a heart full of chocolate or a heart shape little cake. I believe this is the reason why I love hearts so much.
  • It's all about love celebrate it
  • Nothing at all just a another day
  • Friendship day
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D

613

Most Helpful Girl

• The one thing I love about Valentines day is all the yummy treats. I'm a foodie through and through and I love any excuse to make delicious treats. So for Valentine's day that's usually what I do.

I also like taking time on Valentines day to treat myself. I tend to do a spa day, draw a nice bath for myself, watch my favourite movies and listen to my favourite music.

Most Helpful Guy

512
  • I love looking at pictures of couples lol and I might post something on social media about it lol

• It would've been just another day if it weren't for the fact that it makes me feel like shit for being single

• It means staying at home and playing video games with my guy, having a relaxing evening at home.

• I never liked Valentine's Day because I always spend the holiday alone. When I was in grade school I loved getting candy for all my classmates.

• Valentine day was always fun in school I agree and miss those days. :-)

• An excuse for a day when people act like they love someone a lot, because apparently they can't do that every other day.

• it was the birthday of my grandmother further No big deal to me

• it means that I get to share the day with the love of my life

• For me, it's a #foreveralone day, I guess it meant for people with wife's/husbands/girlfriends/boyfriends ig

• A good reasons to buy gift and going out having a nice diner

• well you can express your love anyday. but if you still miss it on Valentine's day then forget.

• Just another day where the greeting card companies try to make a bundle of money.

• honestly it's just another average day for me

• its my birthday bitches

• It's a day of celebrating about being happy.

• A Hallmark holiday made to generate more sales

• Just another day

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more