Is it weird to give a guy a heart shaped box for valentines day?

im thinkin of buying a red heart shaped box filled with his favorite chocolates for my boyfriend for valentines day.. is it weird? do you think his friends will laugh at him?

• Yes it is weird
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • No its sweet
    76%(13)85%(33)Vote91%(20)
  • Get something else
    0%(0)5%(2)Vote9%(2)
  • Other (please comment)
    24%(4)10%(4)Vote0%(0)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would they laugh at him? He's the winner there. His girlfriend go him something. What's there to laugh about.

• because its a red heart shaped box? maybe his friends would be like wtf? .. I don't know

• oh okay.. maybe im just overthinking it

• You most definitely are.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, its not weird if its filled with his favorite chocolates and I think you should give it to him when you two ate alone.

What Guys Said 10

• perfectly fine ... with that being said I think you have the only poll with 100% agreement on the right answer lol 👍

• it's fine.

• oh come on he's your boyfriend and not your crush. even if you are concerned about his friends laughing at him, then try to give it in private. if you can't find a way to give him privately , then give him something else.

• No one should ever be ashamed of receiving chocolate in public.

Some people may try deny it, but the truth is that everyone indulges in chocolate at times, pink heart shaped box or not.

• I would be flattered

• try to surprise him
    it would be more
    like pack the thing in something that he would never know what's inside

• I have been locked inside you heart shaped box for weeks...

• Why would a guy refuse chocolate?

• it's not weird u love him don't u

• Guys like chocolates. It's a valentines day shaped box. You're fine. Flowers is a more questionable area - most guys think flowers look good, but would feel odd receiving them. But receiving chocolate isn't like insulting your masculinity. HAHAHA FAIRY MAN LIKES CHOCOLATES WHAAA IS RAW PROTEIN POWDER NOT SWEET ENOUGH FOR YOU? nah that doesn't really happen.

What Girls Said 1

• It is not weird , just normal