Should I do something for my friends with benefits for valentines day or would that be weird?

I was thinking of doing something funny and sexy but I don't want him to think I have romantic feelings for him. Any ideas of what i could do/get for him?

We are really close friends and I want to do something funny nothing romantic

49

Most Helpful Guy

• If he can take your gift as a casual gesture then there is no problem, yet I think a gift in those circumstances could give him the impression that you like him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like on this it really depends on the relationship that's you guys are carrying even in fwbs the relationship can always look so different

• we'll we're really close friends and have been for ages been fwbs for about a year never had any issues with someone getting feelings

• we spend time together as well but only as friends and if we're alone it usually leads to sex

• Then I really don't see why not just go with what you feel would be best I mean you know the relationship between the you two the best

What Guys Said 8

• Yes that would be nice, IF that won't give them the wrong idea that you want romantic relationships with them. Sometimes guys get wrong ideas with this sort of thing.

• Why should you? It's just casual sex with NO feelings!

• My opinion... A big Nooooooo. Beautiful girl like you meant for me, and you are far better than beautiful, asking this ques mean a dagger in my heart. Y are you just 18, Kant you be 25 now.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Just kidding...
    Just think about me and go for a romantic date with him... Lol.
    Funny n sexy... buy a simple plane white t shirt for him and write funny n sexy on it, with colours of ur choice. ;-)

• Just go for outing so that you both can spend time and enjoy like teasing other couples
    😆

• Its up to you if you do that though it might make him think you want to get serious unless that is your intention.

• A little weird but he might appreciate the sentiment.
    As to what you get him that's completely up to you

• How many gen do u have

• Friends with benefits

What Girls Said 3

• Hmm no, if you spend the day with each other then so be it however don't romanticize it if it isn't mutual.

• Well if you feel he feels the same way then why not?

• it would be weird