Should I do something for my friends with benefits for valentines day or would that be weird?

I was thinking of doing something funny and sexy but I don't want him to think I have romantic feelings for him. Any ideas of what i could do/get for him?

Updates:
We are really close friends and I want to do something funny nothing romantic

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If he can take your gift as a casual gesture then there is no problem, yet I think a gift in those circumstances could give him the impression that you like him.

0|2
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like on this it really depends on the relationship that's you guys are carrying even in fwbs the relationship can always look so different

0|0
    0|0
    • we'll we're really close friends and have been for ages been fwbs for about a year never had any issues with someone getting feelings

• Show All
    • we spend time together as well but only as friends and if we're alone it usually leads to sex

• Then I really don't see why not just go with what you feel would be best I mean you know the relationship between the you two the best

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Yes that would be nice, IF that won't give them the wrong idea that you want romantic relationships with them. Sometimes guys get wrong ideas with this sort of thing.

1|1
    0|0
  • Why should you? It's just casual sex with NO feelings!

0|0
    0|0
  • My opinion... A big Nooooooo. Beautiful girl like you meant for me, and you are far better than beautiful, asking this ques mean a dagger in my heart. Y are you just 18, Kant you be 25 now.
    Just kidding...
    Just think about me and go for a romantic date with him... Lol.
    Funny n sexy... buy a simple plane white t shirt for him and write funny n sexy on it, with colours of ur choice. ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just go for outing so that you both can spend time and enjoy like teasing other couples
    😆

1|0
    0|0
  • Its up to you if you do that though it might make him think you want to get serious unless that is your intention.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little weird but he might appreciate the sentiment.
    As to what you get him that's completely up to you

0|0
    0|0
  • How many gen do u have

0|0
    0|0
  • Friends with benefits

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Hmm no, if you spend the day with each other then so be it however don't romanticize it if it isn't mutual.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well if you feel he feels the same way then why not?

0|1
    0|0
  • it would be weird

0|0
    0|0