Valentine's day?

So the Valentine's day coming up and I have no idea what to buy for my boyfriend. I was thinking about making a box and fill it with the love notes, candies and our pictures. I think buying a perfume, watch or something like that is just too much for Valentine's day. What do you think? Is it too stupied?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing you do with your heart is "too stupid". Valentine is about our heart's feelings being let loose, no? Here, we typically make homemade chocolates for each other. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• i think thats sweet and definitely enough for Valentine's day. advertising companies are just making the day commercialised and over the top.

i hope you two have a great day. :)

What Guys Said 2

• id love to get something like that

• That honestly sounds like a beautiful gift. I would recommend writing about some of the special memories you two share as well as what little things about him are attractive

What Girls Said 3

• Your gift idea sounds perfect! I'm only getting my boyfriend a box of chocolates for Valentine's Day lol

• I think it's really sweet, I'd do that

• Just show up naked.. :) maybe if you want to give him head?