Any cute Valentine's Day gift ideas or date ideas?

Hey G@G community! As you know, Valentine's Day is approaching, so I'm planning on doing something with my SO and buying him something cute. I have a few ideas, but I'm not sure whether I'll stick with them... any gift or creative date ideas? Things I've thought of are CLEAN, funny couple's coupon book (but that might be a little cheesy), something to do with lizards (inside joke between us, but again, not sure if doing something based on an inside joke is too cheesy), or visiting our favorite places together around the city.

For those of you who aren't celebrating V-day, what would you LIKE to do/ give/ recieve from someone on this holiday in the case that you did spend it with someone special?

Thank you all for your input and opinions! It really helped me out. I decided to buy him a HUGE bar of his favorite chocolate, a little hand-made, heartfelt card with a little reference to an inside joke we share, and a cute stuffed animal (which relates to my nickname for him). Hoepfully we'll get to do something together tomorrow on Valentine's Day! Thanky you guys again so much!

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to an archery range, they might have some kind of cupid themed discount. Plus if things go badly you can threaten him with an arrow.

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ That's a hilarious idea, thanks so much!

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were to receive something for Valentine's day, (and keeping it clean) I'd like my feet to be pampered all day, and maybe elsewhere too. All I'd want.

What Guys Said 4

• For me, a love letter would be best. Simple and meaningful at the same time.

• Oh wow, I didn't think of that.. I love that idea! Thanks so much!

• I'm not celebrating Valentine's Day. Honestly at this point I just wish I had someone to spend the day with

• What would you desire to do on Valentine's Day if you had someone to spend the day with?

• Okay, sweet! Yeah, I would love to do that too, I just didn't know if that would be a suitable "gift" so to speak.

P. s. I was a pretty lonelyperson too, and then this devilishly handsome person walted into my life and I still have no clue why he's attracted to me as much as he is (I'm not too self-praising or self-confident though, so that might contribute to why I don't understand). I should probably ask that at some point :D

• Hope everything goes well for you tomorrowπŸ˜„

• your ideas sound good.

do something that means something to you both with a gift.

what kind of things is he/ you both into and enjoy doing?

• We both just enjoy spending time together (I especially like the snuggling :D). He likes to hunt, do adventurousstuff, and things related to that, and I like artsy stuff, going on adventures/exporing around, and active stuff, I guess. I just can't think of anything adventurous to do besides exploring cool places around the city or going to places with supposed paranormal sightings (both of which would require a lot of free time and posssibly open evenings, which is when we're often busy).

• I think you should give him something that relates to his sport for example if he play football he will bring him a soccer ball, if he play tennis you bring him a Racket etc.

• He doesn't play sports (college sports are more competitive and"professional" so to speak, but he's in the ROTC program and he likes to hunt sometimes... I'm not sure how to incorporate that (or if I SHOULD incorporate), unless I book something at a shooting range for fun or something.

• bring him a laser scope, so he can shoot better xD

• XD Awesome idea, thanks!

What Girls Said 3

• Flowers. 😭😭😭

• Sex..

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Haven't been there yet... I think that would take him by surprise, but he'd probably be down for that

• Yes Lol don't do it. Like I said I didn't read it clearly... don't listen to me.

• I won't, I haven't even considering it as something I'd wanna do anytime soon πŸ˜‚

• I have no one but red roses will do it for me and a huge card with our picture on it

• Do you think a guy would like red roses, or should I get something that caters to his masculinity (cologne, or maybe some good 'ol chocolate, etc.)?

• Alrighty, thank you for your help!

• No problem lol