#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Hello I'm 39 years old and never had a girlfriend, I have never held a girls hand or kissed a girl, women have never shown interest, am I a weird and a loser?

Valentine's Day makes me feel lonely and I'm just wondering what what is wrong with me...
  • Yes
  • No

78

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a lot of gals out there that need all this, waiting for you to step up & provide it... or you can sit in your room & wish some gal will break down a random door to find you & provide it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be single for life bro. Relationships and dating aren't for everyone. And even if you did get your very first girlfriend, what guarantee is it that would make you feel "completeness", "happiness", or "fulfillment"? Many people have this misconception that once they have their first relationship with somebody it would last forever and they'd live happily ever after, perhaps even with kids and a family one day, but those are complete fallacies. More like it could take several if not multiple attempts, and that the first time is nothing more than simply just a learning experience. And even after you have your first relationship, the greatest challenge is maintaining it and keeping it. Because it absolutely will require maintenance and that won't come easy, it will be hard work. I don't know about you, but I gave up long ago and I felt better realizing that having a relationship, dating, etc. really doesn't matter. Why? Because "happiness", "completeness", etc. comes from within ourselves and it cannot be provided to you by other people.

I mean so what would you do if that other person is no longer around you anymore, what would you do? Relationships end all the time, breakups happen all the time, divorce is about 50%, so that's why don't sweat it, you didn't really miss out a whole lot on anything.

Valentines Day

What Girls Said 6

• You may want to find a therapist to help you deal with all of that baggage.

• you should kiss a girl's hand while holding her lips. then you'll be a boss.

• normal

• You need to get out and look

• What's the point I have tried all my life, the only reason I asked this question is to find out what others think about people like me who have never had a girlfriend. Obviously judging by the poll results so far it looks like I am weird so it is what it is.

• Something like this does not make ya weird, geez.

• Don't trust the GAG community. You're not weird.

What Guys Said 7

• Why does it say you're between the ages of 18 and 24?

• dude you're probably gay sorry

• Girls just have never been interested in me, I have tried and tried and I even have approached women but I gave up 8 years ago after getting constant looks of disgust and finally called a creep.

• i'm sure more common than we think

• You should be a wizard by now.

• Did you even try?

• Weird losers only think of themselves and how to help selves, so
    easy to fix that by
    fixating on some ELSE that needs help, hand holding, et al. what you wrote

• Amazingly you're not the only one. I have kissed a girl though and do get interest

Valentines Day