How was your Valentine's Day?

Whether you are with someone, single, crushing, or in a relationship with your fridge, how was your day?

Did you celebrate it?

Even people who don't usually use it as an excuse for a film and a pizza or something.

So how was it?

• Yes, I had an amazing day!
  • Yeah it was alright.
  • Meh. Could have been worse.
    Vote C
  • It was pretty terrible. I just want a cuddle, it was such a shit day.
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Also, I love the fact dominos had a special single Valentine's deal! Pizza and garlic bread for one Β£6.99!

1217

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a pretty good day i just work today my boss gave me and the other employees candy and then i got a text from a girl that I'm friend's with telling me Happy Valentine's Day which meant a lot to me since no one has never told me that before and plus I'm single so that was awesome having someone like that telling me that 😊

• Glad to hear :) see? Single on the day ain't so bad!

• Some of my worst days were being in a relationship (not this boyfriend a previous)

I had this one day. We made a bed on the floor out of cushions and blankets, we had a lovely night of games and cuddling and kissing and sex.

I woke up the next morning and he was in a strop. Ordering me out the house, pushing me around, hitting me. For literally no reason.

I've had days of single-ness on the day that were great and with my "new" boyfriend equally good days :)

• I'm sorry that happen to you but I'm glad everything turn out good for you 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing special happened, but it could have been worse. I don't celebrate Valentine's Day, in fact I never did.
    So, it was just another boring day in my life...

• Not everyone does and that's fine.

We don't go out for the meals and stuff. We just have a nice dinner and get each other a small gift. We set the day aside for each other. It's a day when he can say to his friends "I'm not gaming tonight" and not be called whipped.

• Sounds like naturally you are close to the mentally.

It will happen

• I just hope you're right.

What Guys Said 16

• I turned 22, it was okay, last year sucked though, I turned 21 and my girlfriend broke up with me.

• I'm so sorry :( sucks to have a birthday on 14th but I suppose every year everyone in the worlds celebrates your birth!

• It was sprite, watched a film, grabbed some KFC and went home to chill with her.

• 1|0
  • It was a day like any other day :)
    oh except i finally got back to ju jitsu after a 3 year hiatus

• Well done! Hope it wasn't too tough

• It was lol.
      The guy i was sparring with was new so he didn't communicate well.
      So i kept asking if he was alright and if i was going too rough, he said no, no but eventually he said go way harder, so i did, and i asked again are you ok?
      he didn't reply, needless to say he never said goodbye when he ducked out which is normally a sign of respect lol. Eh i guess he just wasn't good at communicating.

• It was alright, I didn't do nothing. It was like any other days to be honest.

• Great! And yours?

• Mine was lovely :) bought my other half some silly gifts (I put a car air freshener in his card) and when he awkwardly smiled and said thank you I pulled out a leather whip. He giggled and said thank you. And I pulled out chocolates and a cushion for his gamer chair to support his neck.

He spent a good chunk of the night playing with his new toy on me... :p

• Oh okay lol. I think we cum differently

• i had pasta for lunch.

• I am single and wish I could cuddle with someone to feel better. :)

• i bought chocolates for someone who showed up said they hated me and kicked me in the nuts then the chocolates were stolen by my "friends" and when i got home my mom asked "still haven't brought a girl home... loser heheheeh"

• I want a cuddle.

• Have a girlfriend, she sneaked out of her office for an hour, I held her hostage at pizza place for an extra hour.
    Didn't get to kiss her.. only that part sucked.

• Least you got to see her!

• I was trying to see the positive but okay.

It sucked you couldn't kiss her. I hope that next time you see her you hoover her face like he hungry Henry you are

• I smell sarcasm.. but still, thanks :)

• Pretty much like every other day. Awesome.

• Celebrated Valentine's Day alone

• Mine was terrible i wanted to cuddle and that didn't happen :( :/

• the lonliest ever

• just like any other day._.

What Girls Said 11

• My boyfriend and I went PokΓ©mon hunting for an hour, got some pad thai and binge watched our current show. Perfect.

• Your choices made me laughπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ... But all in all it was pretty nice... my boyfriend got me chocolates a rose a Valentines mug and I got him a card with a teddy bear. My siblings and mom texted me and my mother got me chocolates too.. had dinner , and just spent the day together :-)

• totally forgotten about it till watched the tv at night around 9 pm...

Omg so today was valentine day.. okay good night!

• I have a fever. Worst Valentine's Day yet

• Sorry to hear you're ill :( at least you got to stay in bed though right?

• Thanks. And the hug was great, I just hope you don't catch my cold lol πŸ˜‚

• Ah it's fine. I've just had the cold of death so I think I'm immune to like... aids now

• It was a fun day with my kids 😊 happily single and enjoyed the day not worrying about pleasing a man

• My crush asked me out and I said no and now I'm wondering what's wrong with me πŸ˜‚

• Ah okay... why did you say no?

• But your first real relationship is scary. It sounds like nerves

• Maybe.. lol just hoping things don't get awkward

• Got 2 chocolates from 2 females.
    Better than last year for sure lol...

• It was a good day. Ended up having a date with myself,... Zumba πŸ’ƒπŸ½!

• me and my boyfriend got into an argument 2 days ago and haven't talked since. so i spent the day out and about with my sister.

• just like any other day

• My boyfriend and I had a Skype date since we couldn't be together in person. It was nice :)