#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Girls, would you read this? Boys, would you like your girlfriend (or future girlfriend) to read this? Would you buy her this for Valentine's day?

"Be all the wife he needs!" Hahahahahahahah this is so hilarious

• Girl - Yes
  • Girl - No
  • Boy - Yes
    Vote C
  • Boy - No
    Vote D
  • Girls, would you read this? Boys, would you like your girlfriend (or future girlfriend) to read this? Would you buy her this for Valentine's day?Peoplekind like you are why we can't have nice things (just show me the results before I cry myself to sleep)
    Vote E

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, according to Amazon almost everyone buys the book - or the husband edition - to laugh their asses off. Some fossils believe in the things written in it though. I imagine it would be funny reading it, but not actually taking it seriously.

The book is *obviously* written in the 1950s perspective, so if it were those times it would absolutely amazing and I'd not be gleeking. To shed some perspective, until 1956 married women were pretty much not allowed to work.

I think it could be fun as a gift, but I'd likely not buy it. So a big fat ugly NO

Most Helpful Girl

• Kindling.

This would likely be like a '50s housewife mentality and I just ain't about that. If someone expected that of me they would have a very rude awakening

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 3

• I always had crushes on girls who are well mannered and dont have whore behaviour. I am lucky that I attract girls like this towards me and I don't think I would need to buy it for her because she herself would be an epitome of any books like this out there. I am being optimistic.

• I don't a wife to please me, an independent woman who enjoys life by my side is what will make me happy

• I'd probably read it with her and we would both laugh our assess off.

What Girls Said 2

• I would use the pages of the book as toilet paper. It's more use of me that way.

• Yes I would

Valentines Day