#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Does a girl like real rose or a fake one on Valentines day?

• Real
    Vote A
  • Fake
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
It will be a first date. That was only date we both had free.

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• I would love real, I've never been bought flowers by anyone... ever.

I don't think I would get any from my boyfriend either as I've told him no don't as he has extreme hayfever to the point where it can make breathing difficult.

0|1
    0|0
  • Defentily real rose because that shows just how much u love her
    And if it was a fake rose.. I would suggest to get her a candy rose.. go to oriental trading. com

0|1
    0|0
  • Real flowers are always better. Roses aren’t necessary. Giving her a bouquet, or even just one, of her favorite flower means more.

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn’t matter if it’s Valentine’s Day or not. If I’m getting a flower I want a real one

0|1
    0|0
  • Well if you want some from us then go with real roses.

0|1
    0|0
  • lol how about a chocolate rose 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer real always :)

0|1
    0|0
  • i hate roses

0|1
    0|0
  • Omg I want roses

0|1
    0|0
  • Reals for any day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like real ones

0|1
    0|0
  • Real flowers; though, I have to say i like Irises and wildflowers better—more color. Though pink roses are cute...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Does it depend on the quality of the fake? Like those ornate glass type ones or gold plated? You cannot go wrong with real flowers ( mmm except for maybe allergies then stick to chocolate)

0|1
    0|0
    • I went with the gold played green rose before. Super cool, I almost wanted to keep it for myself!

• Who tf needs roses? Bring that girl chicken nuggets. at least she can eat them

0|0
    0|1
  • Some women like potted plants. Personally I only send cut flowers to sick people in hospitals and funerals

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say either is fine, depends on the card and sentimental/way it was presented.

0|1
    0|0
  • Are you serious?

0|0
    0|1
  • Real one's show you care

0|1
    0|0
  • Fake's better

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes