#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Anyone else hate Valentines Day and couples?

It’s February now and only 13 days until the worst day of the year.

919

Most Helpful Guy

• No, resentment is the first step to misery and self destruction. If you feel that way try to get some professional help. You don't want to spend the rest of your life being angry and resentful.

• I don’t need professional help just because I hate my life and because I wish my life was way better and that I had everything I want/ need so badly!

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to a long time ago when I was single (trust me, I know the feeling), but once you've gotten out of an unhealthy and abusive relationship, you start to enjoy being single and Valentines Day is a great day to spoil yourself. My solution: make it a "ME" Day! get together with other single friends, eat chocolate, drink girly drinks and watch sappy rom-coms you can laugh and make fun of!

• I hate romantic movies

• I love getting drunk but, I don’t have any alcohol at home (I’d have to go to my 21 yr old friend’s house.) plus my mom would kill me if I drank her wine.

• Oh right, I forgot the drinking age is 21 in the US (my bad!). You can still have fun without alcohol. The important thing is to have fun (even if you make mock-tales, like virgin daiquiris).

What Guys Said 18

• At least you don't have to waste money on it. Most men don't care for it but their parners get all upset if they don't get flowers or take them to a fancy restaurant. Both are super expensive on Valentine's. Personally, I don't need a day to show how much I care about my lady: I do it every day, year round

• It is not the worst day of the year. It is a meaningless day for empty people. It is a day for businesses to sell their shit. It is a day for empty relationships to put something to the storefront.

It is only a day. It has exactly as much significance as you assign to it. So please, don't be pathetic.

• Well I usually just get drunk with my other single and lonely friends on Valentine's day lol. I don't hate others for being happy. Sometimes I feel a bit of jealousy though, which for many turns into anger.

• No, I choose to not get upset over it. It would be nice to spend it with somebody, but since my dad's birthday is the 14th and my sister's is the 13th, I'll be celebrating birth days.

• special days are deceptions that capitalist companies made up to make more money.

• Did a guy some you in Valentine's?

• It is a good excuse to go out to a nice dinner.

• Not really

• You mean singles awareness day

• Wait Why do you feel that way?

• Valentine's day is just a bullshit

• No, but I don't particularly care for it either.

• Yeah seems pointless to me

• Put me on the list

• Username checks out

• 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 you don't have boyfriend hah?

• Yes😭

• Yeah 👆👆

What Girls Said 8

• Nope, I don't care about Valentines day but I am happy for those couples. I think it's quite sweet.

• No, I do not know if I'll end up celebrating it however I'm not gonna be shitty about a day that in the end doesn't really matter whether you are in a relationship or not.

• I’m in a relationship but going out makes me feel weird. I hate being looked at or assumed about. Or that I’m somehow naive for going on a date. It’s always just been the day I give my friends egg valentines

• Last Valentine’s Day my ex boyfriend was working on same day of Valentine’s Day. now that my current boyfriend is also working on Valentine’s Day. I am going be annoyed about other people get hang out with their special someone and I don’t. I don’t hate but never work out In My favourite.

• I actually always thought it was a stupid day and yeah I do hate those lovey dovey couples making out everywhere and people having sex in public places and all the other gross stuff and I'm in a relationship xD but its just any other day lol

• I don't hate it. I've been spending it alone for 19 years though. 😆

• No lol

• Yeah.
    Cos i'm single and alone like every year lmao.