#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Are you going out for Valentine's Day Dinner?

I'm going to go the day before with my wife. What are all your fancy plans for the 14th? :-D

• Of course!
  • Yes, but only take out
  • No, going to celebrate on a different day. Those crowds are insane!
    Vote C
  • No, no date :-(
    Vote D
  • I hate Valentine's day jerk!!! 😠
    Vote E

2216

Most Helpful Guy

Valentines Day

What Girls Said 22

• I've been married for 18 years as of today, we don't usually go out for Valentine's Day anymore unless it's a weekend. Places are crowded and we both work. We go out randomly through out the year so a day marked on the calendar as " celebrate love day" isn't really important.

• My date on Valentine's Day will be chocolate, chocolate and... chocolate! And romantic movies of course! It's the only day of the year that I allow myself to "slip" a little...

• Of course if I can afford it this year lol. For some reason I've always wanted to go to a classy restaurant on Valentine's Day, even though I don't have a boyfriend or husband lol. Who says I can't enjoy a nice dinner as a single lady?

• I feel like everyone shows the person they love that they do almost everyday. I'm pretty sure the day just a way to get people spending their money.

Its just going to be like every other day for me.

• nah man i'm doing something with my roommate for Valentine's - we're gonna have a galentine's the night before (because i'm working overnight on Valentine's day lol)

• Yes, he told me to dress nice for valentines since he’s taking me somewhere. Don’t know the exact plan yet though.

• I feel as if everyone has for gotten it's a made up holiday by hallmark to make more money!! My boyfriend always gets me something but I don't aspect anything I don't celebrate that day !

• I’m single for the first time in ten years so it’s gonna be a shock to the system this year but I plan on treating myself!

• Dinner for one, yes. Time to treat myself ^.^ I won't have to share food and there's no chance of disappointing my nonexistant partner

• Im single so i kinda dnt want to bother i spoil myself on most days so it will just b another day

• It also happens to be my boyfriend's mom's birthday so we're probably going out lol

• Nope. I've got work that day. So sayonara to that. Plus I've got a ton of homework.

• C. I am good with some pizza in my bed and a Tv any good old day.

• lol i like your last vote 😂

• no date

• nah ill be at work lmfao

• no I'm not

• im single

• Not likely the crowds are insane.

• We are going out of town

• No no date

• I usually wait until after Valentines to buy the chocolate on sale :)
    Single life!

What Guys Said 15

• Nope, I don't think my wife could handle going out for dinner. That and I wouldn't want to make a road trip just to go to dinner just for the weather to get worse, and we're stuck being 30 minutes from home.

• I like to celebrate with her at night. She knows what I mean with 2 words:
    https://i.imgflip.com/160ix0.jpg

• Never really done dinner while having an over half anyway! I think it is always so over priced specially the amount to buy one rose that will die before the 20th!

• I'm single been single for years now, I would like to do so on Valentines Day but not in the cards for me.

• Valentine's Day is suppose to be a day for couples to show there love for each other. But in reality men does about 99% of the showing how much they love wife/girlfriend.

• Pizza, wings, craft beer, and action movies. I've been eating clean since New Year's so I'm gonna treat myself right with a cheat day :D

• I'm getting rather drunk that weekend for my birthday instead. :)

• nope, i'll be at home, sleeping and spending it just like another normal crappy day

• Definitely not!

• I despise Valentine's Day.

• Work both jobs.

• I will date my wallet

• Nah I'll be too busy for that

• I'm single, só no

• Not gonna stop me from heading out tho LoL.

Valentines Day