#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

How many of you would sing this to your significant other for Valentine's Day?

48

Most Helpful Girl

• Great song love VH.

• Like David Lee Roth or Sammy Hagar better?

• Great album. 1984 was the first album the band incorporated keyboardS allowing Eddy to showcase his classiccsl piano training.

• I love watching the JUMP music video because I got to see Eddie's fingers fly on that synthesizer!

What Girls Said 3

• That sounds like a good idea BUT
    1. I don't have a significant other other than people I like in my head
    2. I don't have a pleasant singing voice

• I'd go with a sweeter tune. Van Halen is a bit too rough and I didn't like the lyrics.

• I like this song but I would not sing it to anyone because it is not a song for my type of voice. But I would sing a song by Elvis Presley.

What Guys Said 8

• Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you...

• Since I can't carry a tune in a bucket with a lid, I think I'll spare both my wife and I the pain... ;)

• Lol no I can't get my voice quite like that.

And why sing when it's love?

When you could sing what is love?

• It’s a nice song but it’s not my cup of tea. If I had a valentine I would sing “Lili Marleen” to her.

• Nope I’d sing wife you up by Russ pretty much any song by Russ like Ain’t nobody takin my baby

• Never going to happen. Lol I can't sing

• If I want to keep her, I won't