#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Do you feel comfortable with the size and/or shape of your body? Why? Why not?

• Yes
  • No

3125

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m very skinny. I constantly get comments about my health and how I’m “anorexic”. It’s more annoying than anything because I’m perfectly healthy. I’m insecure about my lack of curves, but there’s nothing I can do about that, so it’s no big deal.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. But i know for fact other people like. What do i do? I try to get fit the way I like and dont care about others.

Self love and Self confidence are the key to a happy life. Stop looking for what is bad on you look for what is good.

And i won't even start on the problem that we see each other on the mirror ten times worse.

Our brains can't "handle the truth" - Why do u think that are anorexic supermodels? Just pression?

If any of you dont believe it... Google it. Why our brain perceive us uglier than we are.

Im beautiful beatch. So what?

😎 (Turn down for what)

What Girls Said 30

• For the most part, I am comfortable with my body. I'm a little fat bitch, but I'm also strong and beautiful, and wayyyy more healthy than I was when I was thin and living with an eating disorder. Loving myself is still a daily battle, but I think I'm finally winning it.

• Nicely done... a sassy fat bitch even:)

• And you are a living embodiment of what I've always said... Women who are confident are sexy no matter what they look like

• I'm happy with myself, or at least the aspects and features I have no control over. I'm always up for self-improvement, but I'm not going to worry about stuff I can't change. It makes life a lot easier and bearable to be honest!

• I'll say yes but there are parts of me I'd change if I suddenly developed magical shape shifting abilities.

If I had unlimited money I'd also consider some minor procedures, maybe. But mostly I know that I did pretty well in the genetic lottery of life and I really shouldn't complain about my body.

• I need to tone up my arms snd try to keep my tomach flat. Its startin to pudge. Also i wanna rid this thigh cellulite

• No I'm honestly not comfortable, as someone with a really REALLY fast metabolism I can never gain weight.. im always stuck at less the 100lbs; people and even my family have been really hurtful and judgmental and have held in a factor of my extreme depression... I would be happy with my body if I wasn't so skinny!

• As I said to #alllowtimes don't worry about gaining weight or getting curvy. Many guys prefer women with less or no curves

• No. I'm 4'11 or 149cm and nobody takes me seriously. Im 17 ok and i weigh just as much as I did when I was 10. When I tell people im 35 kilos they are always taken aback.

• I’m learning to accept it. Im pretty curvy, I have a really small waist but I wish my hips were a bit bigger to make it a bit more of an hourglass. It’s my face I got an issue with

• I feel okay with my body but I am quite petite and dainty. And I am 5'1 So i am short as well. But over all I feel okay.

• Nope. I need to lose about 20 lbs, need a tummy tuck, a breast lift, and probably some botox/fillers. I also would love some braces to make my teeth straight.

• Sometimes no... . when some outfit doesn't suit me I feel that way 😂

• Absolutely, I´m a defined hourglass and my height is perfect.

• I'm really happy with how it looks rn, I've been going to the gym a lot for the past few months and it sees to be paying off😊

• Yes i love my body shape and size cause im an hour glass

• Kind of actually enough for me to let. My husband see me naked

• I used to ve very skinny now I gained some wight and im still skinny but I have a healthy weigh so yes im ok.

• I'm really happy about it right now. Seems like the hard work paid off haha. But I do need to work more on the legs, though

• I work out, eat healthy and modeled before so I am pretty happy

• Not quite. I like the shape but wish the size was bigger

• Absolutely.

• Yes and no

• More from Girls
    10

What Guys Said 24

• i used to be a little uncomfortable, but then i lost weight and also didn't give a shit what people had to say about my. I was born how how was born. you either accept me as is, or get the hell out of my face

• Yeah buddy i sure do im down 45lbs now. Iwas getting winded tyin mu boots or pickin ip a tool from the ground. I bounve again!!! Thanks for asking i bern walking around like it ain't nothing but it is.

• My body can always be in better shape, but I am happy with myself. The real beauty of a person is on the inside, in my opinion.

• No. I miss the sixpack. I'm on a diet for 2 month now to get one but it's really difficult. I don't really love myself at all but I have someone who loves me enough for both of us.

• Yes, but also everyone should strive to be healthy. I mean both fat shaming and fat acceptance aren't good. They're both absolutes.

• i do. sure i'd like to be in better shape but i'm totally comfortable with the way i am

• I’m always trying to improve myself, but I am in pretty good shape.

• I feel great, I love myself so much that I like every single inch of my body

• Kind of. I know and don’t like that I’m overweight and weak, but rarely think about which I guess counts as being comfortable.

• I'm a heavy guy and have come to accept the size and shape of my gut. I'm not saying it's right or acceptable, but I'm cuddly and harder to kidnap.

• yes everything is good, except that i just wanted that my dick were a bit longer but it's still thick enough

• Yes, but that may change as I haven't been able to work out for a couple months due to shoulder pain.

• Not particularly. But that might be down to years of been told how lucky I am in one breath and that I'm too skinny and need to eat more in the next.

• Am I comfortable? Yes.

Am I where I want to be? No.

• Fuck yeah I’m oozing confidence I don’t give a fuck what people think I’m me and that’s great

• I don't know if I should hate myself or if everybody else should hate me, because it would take 1month at the gym and I would look like I was 25 another 6more months and I would be ripped. I'm lazy and eat what ever I want. I don't exercise a lot Because I don't need too. I often wonder why people people hate themselves and have problems with eating disorders and other horrible shit. Partly because I have not met many people who have had as a shit life as I have, and I never stop moving forward, like it's part of my core programing.

• Everything except my dick... I want a bigger one...

• There's no such thing as a "perfect" body or shape.

• Yes absolutely. I'm pretty muscular for my age, 5'11, suppose to be 6'2-6'3 and I'm 134 pounds.

• That's not healthy dude. You need to be above 170 at a minimum for that height.

• @weaponsdude So because you're 22 and I'm 15, you're right? That makes no sense. I just stated facts, end of discussion. You clearly don't know shit about this.

• @weaponsdude Go to this website ----> www.buzzle.com/.../...h-for-my-height-and-age.html And then put in the info 134 pounds and 5'11. Then see the results. It says healthy. "That's not healthy dude." Yeah bud. Think before you speak. Or at least do research... Because if I'm not healthy, then clearly every other 15 year old in my school is also not healthy. Which makes no sense.

• I'm a bit too skinny, but I'm working on it

• More from Guys
    4