#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

What's the best valentines day present you've received (or date you've been on)?

717

Most Helpful Guy

• I never received a present

Most Helpful Girl

• Yellow roses... from my boyfriend.

What Guys Said 16

• Totally filled my ex girlfriend suv with balloons flowers candy and bears the whole 9. Put heart confetti in her vents and on top of her visors. This was at her work. She was so pissed because she couldn't drive her truck home due to all the balloons. She had to store half of them at work and pick them up the next day. The confetti lasted for months and was a constant reminder. She loved it.

• Please ask this about birthdays! I took my ex to Medieval Times in Dallas, almost 3 years ago. The show was good and the performances were even better. Yeah, we were kinda on the outs at that point.. Which lead me to this site! Delayed present perhaps?

• When younger we used to take a long work lunch on living room carpet w/takeout salad during porn movies NUDE then do it as dessert... then do financial planning concepts for the year (accountant is she)

• When my now ex and I had the same view, fuck Valentine's day when you are "meant" to give a gift, do that kinda thing randomly just to treat them :)

• Nothing its a stupid holiday and I don't get my wife shit either.

• i bought myself chinese food on valentines day once. it was so thoughtful of me i was almost in tears...

• Its my birthday, do birthday presents count?

• Yes because its still valentines too

• Oh, I think the one I went absolutely nuts for was the Lego adventures black dragon fortress, I think it was the day I turned 8 I want to say.

• I Don't think I ever got one

• Have never had one

• Never have gotten a Valentine's gift.

• Not associated

• I buy my own presents.

• None. Ever.

• I've never recieved one tbh

• LOVE COUPONS

• not a fan of valentines day. I usually attend a memorial for a police officer who died, I try and go out to dinner sometimes with someone if Im that lucky, Sleepless in Seattle plays in my head like an endless loop from Halloween to Valentines Day :(

What Girls Said 6

• dozens of red roses, boxes of my fave chocolate, a handwritten love letter on a card and surprised me at my doorstep.

• It was from my dad lol whenever I was single on valintines day he’d get me flowers and a stuffed bear. I guess he didn’t want me to feel left out.

• Well I never had a Valentine before but I bought myself perfume lmao

• I’ve never had a Valentine, so I will treat myself with chocolate, this valentine. ☺️

• I haven’t really received any gift on that date

• Nothing. Nobody loves me. 😢