#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

How do you think you'll be spending Valentines Day this year?

636

Most Helpful Guy

• Best case?
    Alone.

Worst case?
    They decide they need me at work on a Wednesday night, and considering I work at a steak house, in the kitchen, I'll be run ragged, and be sore, miserable, and exhausted when all is said and done. It'll make our normal Saturday night rush look like senior lunch on Monday.

• worked it, by the way.
      extra cooks on, so I covered dish. being in the middle of the week, it was shockingly mild. the following Saturday was a nightmare though.

Most Helpful Girl

• With my driving instructor (getting lesson), or studying for finals

What Guys Said 35

• Out to dinner with the wife while we both try to avoid talking about the looming decision we have to make in our marriage. The nice thing is, one thing we share, is love for food. Trying new things. So chances are we will go somewhere neither of us has been before and truly enjoy the experience together.

• Burying myself in some sort of work so sibce im alone. Rather keep my mind busy than think of the fact that im by myself. Hopefully ill have my daughter. That will be the biggest help.

• Living with my parents with no crush or girlfriend thinking about the one girl I had who died.
    Best case scenario, my dad will buy everyone See’s Candy.

• Like any other week day work, home, shower, eat and sleep

• Same as usual, in my room on my laptop/phone, eating, at the gym or watching t. v.

• Probably at school, and then at home, alone, again, naturally

• Stuck in the house with my wife. I figure it would be rude to go out and have sex with one of my FWBs on Valentine's Day.

• '
    Just like this probaly

• Sitting on a computer in the local library watching YouTube. As is my normal routine.

• Alone. As always. Wondering why we forcibly celebrate a jackass from catholic history.

• Eh, i dont know, its my birthday so hopefully there will be presents involved

• Probably writing a poem on how I ve failed to land a chick for valentines yet again... Pretty much

• I will be spending it alone so its me, my self and I 😂😂

• It's my birthday, so spending money on beer perhaps

• As same, watching out for best couples knwn for mankind & praying god to keep one for myself

• Alone as always. Watching Porno and shagging myself

• Working.

• Same as the last 20 Valentines Day. Alone.

• All by myself with no one special in my life.

• with myself

• More from Guys
    15

What Girls Said 5