#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Is it weird to get my best friend a Valentine's day card?

So I have a best friend at collage, we get on really well and I think the best way to describe our relationship is a flirtationship. We flirt a lot and tease each other a lot but nothing's really happened. She recently complained that she hates Valentine's day and I was thinking about making her a sort of best friends Valentine's card.

My only worry is she'd get the wrong idea or it would ruin the flirting. What do you guys think?

612

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Valentines Day

What Girls Said 5

• Go for it! If you're worried, make it a sort of snarky or sarcastic card.

• No. It’s sweet.

• I've already got my best friend a card and gift.

• Ofcourse not

• Not at all, I’m getting both my best friends (one is a guy) Valentine’s Day cards—I always do!

What Guys Said 11

• Well, it would still be flirting and if you keep cool and natural I don't think it would be a problem

• I almost guarantee there is a Valentine's card for this exact situation. If there is, use it. If not, don't.

• of course you MUST make this card, to who else should you give if not her...
    make it in the same fashion as your everyday teasing and flirting goes and just convert that into a valentines card and words...
    maybe she probably expects for you to do something and hopes for it but also hesitates to make some move because of the same reasons you are...
    maybe take her on some nice nice day trip, like disneyland or some day trip, like those luna parks (amusement parks?)
    if I was on your place I would made a clear but subtle message that I would like something more than friends with her but this is of course only my personal opinion...
    you obviously like each

• Sounds weird. Sorry mate.

• Normal

• As long as you don't make it weird

• Don't do it

• Yes, sounds gay. sorry

• DON'T DO IT. It's a very bad idea.

• It's fine, just don't be weird. Be confident

• IF she is only a FRIEND to you then write a little sarcastic or funny jokes that she will understand.

Valentines Day