#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

How does one love him/herself?

Meaning of the question is pretty self-explanatory.

Nothing too philosophical please.
Actually this question has more to do with improving self-esteem than just out of curiosity.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I just try to be happy and not let situations out of my control bring me down. I focus on myself and my goals and try to be polite and the confidence comes naturally. I used to be really insecure so I have noticed a huge change when I realised that I can't control everything.

Most Helpful Guy

• Focus on what matters to do, what really matters to you. Is it family? Then focus on working hard, turning yourself into someone who provides both mentally and emotionally. Be proud of each achievement and who you are becoming.
    Is it a specific skill? Do you love cars, or computers? Become more knowlegible in those areas, and measure success in your exploits.
    Find what matters, what you can be passionate about, and go succeed.

Valentines Day

What Girls Said 1

• liking yourself felling you are amazing.

What Guys Said 2

• By ignoring opinions of others especially those of people who are in passing.

• What does "in passing" mean?

• People you see at the store or someone you work with. People who won't be there everyday of your life.

• Only close friends and family should have any real weight in choices or suggestions. Dont let people who don't know you weasel into your head.

• MAsturbation.

Valentines Day