#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Valentine's gift for Long distance relationship?

Ok so I have a boyfriend who lives in a different country I want to do something special for him but I don't know how any tips?

17

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to be in a long distance relationship with a guy in Germany, just use Amazon!! Click the this is a gift button (find the Amazon domain like I used Amazon. de) i bought him a little gift that was personal but what I also did was buy him food, that way I could buy the same food and we had a "date on Skype" facing eachother and having the same to eat makes you feel like you're with that person when you're not.

• Mine lives in Germany too...

What Guys Said 7

• Thats very hard... We dont Know what you're boyfriend Likes... But i would say that a parfume T-Shirt or smth from U would bei the best Gift... Make hin remembering at you

• I have a girlfriend who lives in a different state so I made a art piece for her and am going to send it to her electronically

• order something online give his address but no sentimental value

• Buy him far cry 5 CD , He is a guy after all.😂😂😂

• Send some T-shirt to him

• Nope. A card

• Airline ticket for a visit.

• Oops! Missed the age. Sorry. A gift card would be better.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!