#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Should I get my boyfriend flowers for Valentine's?

So it's on Wednesday and I have classes in the morning and he has them in the afternoon. He lives in the town next to mine so I was thinking about driving there when I get off of school and showing up to his class with his favorite flowers and chocolates. Guys, would you like this or is it too cheesy and over the top? Do you have any other ideas?

117

Most Helpful Guy

• If he really likes flowers then sure! But most dudes would rather have something useful or fun. You'd be shocked how much guys like things like phone chargers or blender bottles. Plus he might like a framed photo of the two of you. And if you're tight on cash there is ZERO shame in making him something thoughtful, even if it's writing him a few pages about how important he is. I kept a letter from ex in my camis in infantry training and read it before bed most nights. It has more meaning than you'd expect.

What Guys Said 16

• Just flowers and chocolates?
    ... You can gift something more which lasts longer. Like some merchandise from his favourite music band/movie/TV series/game/book along with the chocolates and flowers.
    If he likes reading then you can also gift him a book with something romantic (novel, stories)
    Anyway, good luck...😊

• Video game, music of his favourite artist and sex.. good hard safe sex.

• Thanks! The last thing can't really do, lmao. We're still on our first few times and we only got that far so it's not like I can make a super hard and wild thing out of it lol. But thanks anyway! πŸ’–

• Thanks dude!πŸ’–

• No problem. Glad to help you.

• Good idea. Also, if you are in a sexual relationship, wear a short skirt with no panties, and a top with no bra. He'll love it. But tease him first. Bend over in front of him showing part of you ass, and lean toward him, showing your tits and nipples. Walk around doing some things, for a little while, build up the anticipation, don't just let him have you. If you're not in a sexual relationship, forget everything I said, and be sweet and friendly.

• I suggest bringing him Β£500000 in unmarked notes, leaving it in a brown parcel labelled 'for taking care of our little problem' in front of his door. Then everyone will think he's involved in some gang shit, which would be cool, so the real gift is popularity

• Most of the boys valentines dream gift is a BJ... but driving to his class with flowers and chocolate would be super cool

• I only see him on weekends and in class might be a little too much, but trust me I do have that in mind for Saturday ;) Hahaha

• Well lucky man he is lol... and remember... swallow...

• Don't get him an entire bouquet... that's a girl's gift. Get him a single flower. One that is masculine too... like a dark red rose covered in thorns. And get him a TINY box of chocolates, not an entire 5-pound heart-shaped box like you see in the movies. Just a tiny sampler one.

• I would literally love you till the end of the world.

• Yes sounds like a good idea if he likes flowers or roses.
    I would be flattered if a girl gave me flowers or roses yes
    i would be all for it.

• If the girl I liked did this, I would love it. It's not cheesy at all.

• Get him sexπŸ‘ And maybe a nice outfit to wear yourself πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

• Nope no flowers

• I'd rather get the autoblow2

• Do it! One up him!

• Yes, but only one. Maybe a rose

• No maybe a bj

• Lol, hope he doesn't get embarrassed because of that happening in class.

What Girls Said 1

• I’m going to give my boyfriend a flower on valentines.