#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Do you like Valentines Day?

Do you like Valentines Day?
  • I like it
  • It's mediocre
  • I don't like it
    Vote C

2541

Most Helpful Guy

• Not fond of it, just reminds me that I don’t have anyone to celebrate it with and even when I did it was only so so because I felt obligated to get flowers because of it

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be more enjoyable if I had someone to be with on Valentine’s Day.

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 40

• I'm single, and I have never had a girlfriend before. I don't really think much about Valentine's. It's good to celebrate, and as a bystander, I like romance and couples doing things for each other. :)

It's also a day for DeviantArt users to post romance-themed artwork.

• i don't take it seriously, and only did when I was a young adult (I pulled out all the stops then- chocolates, cards, flowers). I once had a girlfriend whose birthday fell on Valentine's Day, and we just celebrated her birthday instead of doing anything for Valentine's Day.

• To me Valentine's Day is just another day to relax at home & watch some good shows on TV & so many other things out there too. I don't really care much about this day at all. I truly do enjoyenjoy celebrating Thanksgiving & Christmas a whole lot more than Valentine's Day itself.

• I go to a memorial for a cop who died on that day, then I go home, since its on the day prior I may go into the city and hang around the Empire State Building and hope "Make Someone Happy" By Jimmy Durante and "When I Fall in Love" by Celine Dion dont play so I dont become a mess trying to see if my "Annie Reed" does exist :(

• I'm indifferent about it. It's just another over-commericialized holiday, nothing new, special or unique about it.

• Well I've never been in a relationship on valentines day so i hate it, just another consumer holiday except it's better at making me depressed than most

• I don't love it but I don't hate it, either. I know it's a Hallmark Holiday (blah blah blah) but it's nice to spend alone-time with your partner on Valentine's Day.

• I dont like how its become another reason for companies to tell us what and when to buy. but I like it. if I have someone to spend it with its even better. if not then its just another day

• Not really since I haven't had the chance to actually celebrate it.

• I'm not impressed with Singles Awareness Day. But if other people enjoy it, have a blast.

• Well, it's my birthday so I kind of like it. I just happen to celebrate---although not as intimately---with everyone.

• I use to but I'm always alone on valentines day watching other couples enjoy it and it's more like a big fuck you to the face so yea

• It's all a load of crap, to be honest.

Simples...

• Indifferent , just a reminder I'm another year older in 2 days time !!

• if i was president i would abolish valentines day

• Why would I? It's a yearly remember that I'm single and lonely, and that no girl ever loved me.

• It's good at making me really damn sad since I've always been single.

• Yes, this year the champions league soccer is on tele on the evening.⚽️😊

• Fuck no. It's another reminder that my life sucks ass at the moment

• Indifferent, I usually don't celebrate it

• It's just another day to me

• It's a good thing a day is dedicated to lovers.

• I hate Valentine's Day.

• Doesn't matter when you are single

• Nope, just another day. Always has been

• Indifferent

• It's mediocre

• single pringle with another pringles!

• Not really I am still single.

• Show more from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 24

• Loving yourself is always key in "Life". So hoilday that promotes "Real Love" and "Understanding What it Means to You ". And being okay in no matter what your love situation. Is on "Valentine's Day"
    #BEHAPPYANDLETHAPPINESSFINDYOUπŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

• I personally don't like it, mainly because I don't believe there should be a specific day you show someone you live them. I believe in random acts just because, not because a holiday.

• I think its a nice way to show someone how u feel about them! But I'm single just now so won't be getting any loving poor me lol

• Yes I do like it , I have been dating the same guy since I was 14 and I'm 23 now and I'm engaged to him

• I'm neutral. Don't mind it, don't see any reason to make a big deal out of it.

• I'm pretty indifferent. I love all the red stuff and chocolate though.

• I'll like it when I actually get to be with my boyfriend

• Just another Hallmark holiday fulfilled with promises of false hope.

• I don't care for it. Like I don't mind it but I don't care about it and don't participate in it

• I like it when i have someone! :)

• I am indifferent to it.

• Too much hype.

• It's okay, not a biggie for me

• Call me sappy but yes, I like Valentines Day.

• Neutral

• yeah sure, chocolate on special

• hellz to the no yo

• It's unimportant to me.

• corporate scam

• Yeah
    It's one of my favorite holidays

• I hate

• lol i enjoy it if it was spent correctly! it should be spent honoring the bishop that did all those underground marriages not just couples!

• Like it more when I have a boyfriend πŸ˜…

• no mostod the time is depressive.

Valentines Day