#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

What are you planning to do on Valentine's day?

what are you planning to do on Valentine's day??

1016

Most Helpful Girl

• Well since we're penny pinching university students. I'm going to grill thick cut New York cut steaks, make shrimp cocktails, fingerling potatoes and other roast veggies, topped off with his favorite key lime pie. Appetizers, after-teasers will be hand dipped milk and dark chocolate strawberries to feed each other. Plus something special to wear that I know he'll love seeing me in and a pair of silk boxers I want to see him in! Fun will be had by all!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll probably be alone.

I'll probably be working for some of the day. I may try to rent a movie after work.

But I'll probably end up feeling depressed because I probably won't be going out, and I'll probably be in bed early. And because my crushes never want anything to do with me, I won't even be talking to anyone. It'll be a reminder of yet another Valentines Day being single and alone.

I doubt there will be any parties. I doubt there will be anything fun or special I'll be doing.

Valentines Day

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 15

• Go up to the girl i have been talking to for past 2 weeks and ask her if should would like to be my queen and later in the night we will chill at my house and eat popcorn and watch romantic movies or go exploring the dark woods with flashlights and we hug each other closely or go to the beach during the day and lay there until the sunset happens as we cuddle close to each other on the sand with a blanket over us.

• Get flowers
    Give them to a girl
    And tell her to go fuck her self

• I'll be sure to show myself how much I love myself... maybe this year I'll send a card 👌

• Sit all alone eating ice cream and watching movies in the dark

• Nothing. Valentine's Day is no more special than any other day.

• Wine, Dine and 69.

• Remember I'm single and care even less.

• Thinking about going to the Pyrenees

• Sleep

• Waiting for the girl to find me.

• Nothing stay home rest maybe smoke some weed

• Ask my mom to buy me a new motorbike

• Nothing.

• Sit in my basement and drink henny alone

• masturbate and watch hockey

Valentines Day