What's the worst present you have ever received for Valentine's Day?

Girls & Guys, share with us the worst present you have ever received for Valentine's Day (by your partner, friend, admirer etc). How did you react? Did you try to be nice and pretend you like it or threw it away?

77

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely nothing. My ex went to a Motorcycle Show with his buddies and I was left waiting around all day. He didn't even acknowledge it was Valentines Day :(

Most Helpful Guy

• [Crush] is in a realtionship with [some random twat]

66
  • I have never received a present for Valentine's Day. I would be happy with and sincerely thankful for anything though. Even if you don't like a gift, you should keep in mind that they went out of their way to purchase or find something special for you, and you should be decent and appreciate the gesture.

• receiving absolutely nothing at all, will happen again this year :(

• I’ve never received a gift or anything for Valentine’s Day before so I have to say nothing 😂

• A shirt. It felt like someone telling me, you have no taste in clothing so wear this.

• We don’t celebrate it. So nothing worst

• Getting ignored 10 times on 1 day on online dating

• Haven't ever gotten a V-Day gift.

• No presents between us.

• A dick toy

• Being dumped

• My boyfriend asking me if he can go to a strip club on Valentine's day because that's his friends 21st birthday.

Also my best because I've never had a valentine, and it looks like this one will be the same

• Getting broken up with