#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

What would you guys on GaG want from your girlfriend for Valentine's day?

So there are tons of talk about what guys should do/get girls for Valentine's day. So lets hear from you guys on here what would you want to get. Don't be shy and say whatever comes to mind :)

814

Most Helpful Girl

• A boyfriend maybe! Kidding! Single by choice. I think id really like something that reflects the efforts that the person put into making valentines day special. Nothing materialistic, probably something he made himself.

Most Helpful Guy

• I love it, that you asked this question. Let's see what the ladies have to say.

I will just open it by saying, that sexual favors do not count as these are already an expected part of a relationship.

For me it's about making memories and love together. Spending time together. Affections and cuddling. Nothing (too) materialistic. This is where the purity of love is surfacing.

It can be simple dates without going to expensive dinners. It can be cooking at home together valentines day shaped food with some lovely messages carved into the food. A heart shaped pizza with the partners name on it on top and then bake that pizza and give it to each other. There are quite some possibilities but it doesn't have to cost like more than freaking 20 euros on a single day.

What Girls Said 7

• Movie night where I bake my famous cookies and he brings home bacon covered pizza and sushi. Probably the best gift there is. Though I would highly appreciate if a book or some art supplies were to go in the mix but I also wouldn't really care if they didn't.

• I just want something small. A trinket or a tiny key chain that won't get dirty of a small parrot. So I can always have it on me and think of him and be happy (cause I love birds) ❤️

• If someone was gonna give me a gift, then I would very much like a kitten

• I don’t want anything other than her company

• Let me guess they want sex

• Yes that would be nice. But i would rather my wife to get me a little something just to let me know she thinking of me and she loves me. Then later in the night a surprise with some sexy lingerie and the rest of the night of making love. But that's just me.

• Lol, I’d like an SO XD

• And my mum is kinda like “if I can’t meet a guy you’re interested in because you go to college far away, how can you hope to make a match” apparently you can’t “make a match” without family around...

• Good question, please do tell guys 'cause y'all are hella hard to buy for!

What Guys Said 13

• I don't want anything. My girl is everything I want and need. Luckily I get her the other 364 days of the year as well.

• If the relationship had lasted long enough that we had done plenty of things together and had pictures, then I would like one of those custom board games Target sells (Monopoly, etc.) that has pictures of us together doing different things.

• Guys are simple a happy girlfriend, great food, and bigboy toys cuz we never really grow up are toys just get bigger more dangerous and expensive, n some time in the bedroom of course

• Nice watch, bottle of whisky, new tool from the hardwear store.

• Well, first I'd want a girlfriend before I'd want anything from her

• What i want from my girlfriend,,,, hmmmm... Maybe i would like to have a girlfriend first.

• Mozzarella sticks and garlic mayo

• Put it up her arse.

• Technology I love technical gadgets

• Am I disqualified for not having a girlfriend

• I want her to love me back

• All I'd need is a kiss.

• head
    valentines day is stupid as hell though its a day made up by companies to make men buy expensive things and make women think they don't love them if they don't