#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Are you going to give your crush a Valentine’s Day card this year?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • I want to but I’m scared
    Vote C
  • I don’t know yet
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a bit of a crush on this girl, but I haven't really talked to her a whole lot because I'm socially awkward and terrible at talking to girls. I would get her a card but I'm scared that she doesn't have any feelings for me. She's always nice when I have talked to her but I don't want to risk rejection.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to give him a card, but I'm afraid he won't feel the same way and things will get awkward... :-(

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 20

• My current "crush" has pretty much waited a year for me to give him a chance. The second I told him I was thinking about giving him a chance, he said he'd take it. I'm thinking vday, as corny as it may be, will be the day I give him an answer with some cute little surprise.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm interested in one guy who is too young for me. He might be okay with that but his parents are a whole different story. So no valentines cards this year.

0|0
    1|0
    • Sometimes it takes him pulling himself up by his balls and making the executive decision for himself. Unless he's a teenager or something, then y'all too young anyway.

• No but I am going to send my best friend this "card":

0|0
    0|1
  • I am going to guve him a knife with my blood on it (Never talked to him do you think he will like it?)

1|0
    0|0
  • I know they like me back, but I don't know how much I like them, so it's confusing me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got No Valentine’s just just having fun with the ladies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really want to make something for him, or at least hope he'll consider me his Valentine. I hope he comes up to me first though...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Too much effort. He's getting a you're mine text at best.

0|0
    0|1
  • No beause he is jsut a crush not my permanent boyfriend and crushes dont count as something serious.

1|0
    0|0
  • He doesn’t like me probably

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no crush at the moment

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I'm shy. 😳 I have no guts.

1|0
    0|0
  • I might give a random person one.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little more than a card but yes, pretty much

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have a crush, I have a girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to but im scaredy-cats.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I am, she’s sooo cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • no but i hope he will

0|0
    0|0
  • No because it's my ex lol