#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Is Valentine's Day bad for people's mental health?

• Is Valentine's Day bad for people's mental health?Yes it's stressful
  • Is Valentine's Day bad for people's mental health?No it isn't
  • Is Valentine's Day bad for people's mental health?I'm asexual
    Vote C

165

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guys

Valentines Day

What Girls Said 14

• It's nerve wracking because of all the preparations u make to please your partner. If there was no Valentine's day the day would have gone like any other day. Meaning if u're in a good relationship the day will be perfect just like any other day in your good relationship.. but instead of that all the stress usually causes a lot of fights particularly on Valentine's day, due to the many expectations that usually come from the girlfriend's side.

• I don’t think so. It just depends on how big a deal you make of it. Valentine’s Day doesn’t necessarily have to be about love and couples, I’ve had Valentine’s Day “dates” with my best friend regardless of our relationship statuses.

• Since when?😂😂

I dunno, maybe it's only me but even if I'm stuck alone on Valentine's day I make the best of it by buying a lot of chocolate and meeting up with other single friends

• Isn't any holiday, if you can't share it with someone?

• Really most holidays are. Holidays are bad for many because they usually do involve being social. Hell, St. Patrick's Day could be bad for someone if they don't have any friends. But, it also isn't a big deal, unless you recently broke up or have lost a lover, Valentine's day is nothing to cry over. It's one day, and PLENTY of people spend it alone or single.

• You have to look genuinly pleased with the 'rewards' you reap from the relationship.

• Only if that person is especially precious.
    I've been single loads of times or in a relationship days from ending (so tense as hell) on Valentine's day and I was fine... if you're single on V Day, treat yo self good

• yes it is very bad for peoples health cuz it causes a lot of stress

• If Valentine’s Day is bad for your mental health then Christmas must be even worse. Honestly, I don’t think it’s that bad. Its just another day but with more chocolates and teddy bears.

• I think if people are stressed out by it they are celebrating it wrong.

• For the guys it's probably stressful. Not so much for most girls

• no lol
    its literally just a holiday. its not that deep lol

• How is it bad for people's mental health?

• If you take it too seriously

What Guys Said 3

• Aussies are really good at not giving a fuck ! We are the panda bears of the dating world, eeeeeeer I'm OK on my stool, sucking on a tinnie!

• I think it makes us more happier and lovely

• For singles , I guess

Valentines Day