#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

What to gift my girlfriend for valentine's? Something that can be sent online and no hard copy. Any suggestions?

13

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You say "no hard copy" probably because you don't want it to arrive early/late. Many websites allow you to send valentines gifts delivered to their door when you want. Things like cards, teddies, chocolate, flowers come to mind.

But if you really mean it can't be anything physical, I agree with "a ticket to an event or movie"

Valentines Day

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Dick pic

• thats a good idea. I will copy that idea. Can't wait till we are in a nice restaurant with candles on our table and I give her a valentins card with a printed dick on it. She will be like "awwww, thats so cuuute, looks like a realy small version of a penis"

• Andreas made me laugh

Valentines Day