#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

This MF gonna catch these hands?

So this mf stopped talking to me after saying “gnight babe ❤️” wouldn’t answer my txts the next day I was like wtf u were just calling me babe... so guess tf what? On Valentine’s Day imma be like “HAPPY VALENTINES DAY YOU LONELY ASSHOLE” 😂😂😂😂 what do u think y’all

210

Most Helpful Guy

• Just not going to respond and probably just turn off his phone.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He unadded me on Snapchat too!!!

• Well next time you meet someone LD or close distance you have to keep the warmth and not give into the greed and the anger. Or guys are going to loose interest.

• But I want this guy!!! Should I text home and be like “ I miss talking to you “ or smth and take it hella slow from there?

Most Helpful Girl

• i clicked on this because i read "catch these hands" it filled me with so much fucking joy, you have no idea.

as for him? kick him in the shins and sacrifice his first born to Satan.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 9

• Think you're a petty spiteful piece of shit thats what.

Can't wait a few hours? He's better off without you, do everyone a favor and share this publicly so we know to stay away

• you have issues

• I wouldn't even waste my time on somebody like that. Just treat him like he doesn't exist and keep it movin.

• Forget about him and move ahead is the best solution

• That's immature how ignor him and act like he doesn't exist! Works for me...

• wat?

• Your horrible. Chill out

• Give him a chance.

• He might be dead

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like a waste of time