#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Ideas on how to ask a girl out for Valentine's day?

I'm looking for unique ideas to ask out my crush out on Valentine's day. Specifically from a girls perspective of good ideas for asking a girl out. all ideas are welcome. And I'm not 27 I don't know how to change thatIdeas on how to ask a girl out for Valentine's day.?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be in hurry, be calm. Like take a rose and bouquet of flowers, go in front of her and look deeply in her eyes, and propose to go out on Valentines day but propose in a very good manner which she get attract to. I hope, this works for you and she can't deny this. ๐Ÿ˜Š

What Girls Said 20

• First of all try to establish some sort of conversation so itโ€™s not out of the blue and figure out what sheโ€™s interested in and cater it to that. An example of such is if she likes movies (who doesnโ€™t) make a little video trailer about the situation (boy likes girl, wants to ask her out for valentines) and at the end have like โ€œwill she?โ€ and then be beside her and ask โ€œwell?โ€. I don't know, anything personal always gets us a little

• Honestly I love this one this will really help me in the long run thank you

• Honestly I advise against the whole roses and chocolate thing for gifts. Get something special to her. If you know that she is into painting for example, get her a paint set or some brushes. Trust me, it will impress her when you give her something personal.

• a date can create pressure, just ask her to hang out and buy her a small gift to give at the end and say it was great to spend Valentine's day with her

• I get that to be honest i just don't want it to sound like I only wwnt to be friend with her but still a good idea thank you

• Slip a note with a map to find her secret admirer. Have a rose and when she approaches you, hand it to her and ask if she will be your Valentine date. Make sure you look hot for her.

• Honestly that's a great idea i really like that thank you so much

• See it's my stupid spell correct. It says wyd when I put wtf! That's what I get for making comments before my coffee.๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ™„

• Aww I know i hate autocorrect as wellthank you so much again

• Get a single rose and dress nicely and ask her. (Dress up a little nicer for the date depending on where it is.

• A single flower, and a handwritten note โ€œwould you like to go to dinner with me on Valentines Dayโ€ should be easy enough.

• you should get her a gigantic teddy bear and a puppy and get a parrot to fly in and ask her out for you!!

• Say:

Would you like to go out with me on Valentine's day?

You're welcome

• Just be direct and simple. The fact that you're putting this much thought into this is really sweet and whatever you do I'm sure she'll love it!!

• although i'm not into material shit all that much, if you know something she specifically likes such as an animal for the theme, candy, whatever- just that alone would make me happy. i guess an example would be some chocolate shit that's cat shaped- i'm into cats if you that wasn't already apparent- or has a cat on it, and a hand written letter no matter how fucking fruity, just to show that you thought about her. hell even a gay ass stuffed one is cute. that way, it won't come off too strong too fast but really meaningful in a subtle way. i think it'd be neat at least lol

• Honestly, I think if you are not her girlfriend, I would just buy a flower and write a short note. I think more than that would be too much.

• I would just make it very casual, if someone did a big thing it would make me uncomfortable. It also depends on how old you are

• Oh ok thank you I'll take that into account im 15 by the way lol

• I feel like if youโ€™re younger like 15 then doing something big wouldnโ€™t be that bad. If sheโ€™s shy I wouldnโ€™t do something big , but if sheโ€™s more out going I say go for it

• To be honest she is really outgoing and friendly so I get what your saying

• I'd want it to be extra af, flowers cards, all that jazz

• dont be direct and desperate. Just be calm and propose her in the best way. Use beautiful words to make her feel comfortable and finally ask her by giving bouquet of flowers or chocolates. But please be aware of what she likes first.

• Be my bitch

• Flowers and chocolates?

• You don't

• If you are not 27 then how old are you?

• 15 ๐Ÿ˜ถ i don't know how to change my age

• Ah. Well it is important you give the subject of your affection the impression that you are not obseessed but also not going to ask anyone else this time round if you are rejected. Ie: No sorry I don't date, Okay does your friend like me? (Based off a true story lololol)

• Well first of all what are your talents or hobbies?

• Video games, acting, singing dancing, just to name a few

• Great ill take that into account thank you so much

• You're welcome and good luck!

• when you think of her whats the first thing that comes to mind? what do you think she likes? how cheesy are you willing to be ๐Ÿ˜‚?

• We're both in the musical together and the cheesier the better ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Thank you so much i get what your saying ill figure it out the perfect amount ๐Ÿ˜€

• no problem :)