#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Being single on Valentine's day?

How does everyone feel about it? Would you rather be single or be in a relationship? Why?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I am single. I don't care about Valentine's day (never did). I actually like being single.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I would rather be happy. If that is shared with someone, that's great. If it's not, I'm still going to be happy. A relationship doesn't, and shouldn't define a person, only contribute to their life, not be the focus of their life.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I can hear all the years you've lived and the experiences you've had from these words. Thanks for sharing.

• No. You know what I'm saying. 😊 I just wish my peers and others my age could understand these things.

• I do, that's why there was a smile at the end.

You have to learn by making mistakes, that's why it's called finding yourself :-)

What Girls Said 2

• I'm as single as anyone can be. Rip

• I've always been, I don't mind it

What Guys Said 1

• Being single isn't as bad as it has been normalised to be. Personally, I'm perfectly happy being on my own right now.