#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Is there really anything to do on Valentine's Day if you're single?

So I've pretty much never done anything on Valentine's Day, unless you count giving cards to classmates during elementary school lol. But anyways, I've just never done anything. This year, I was thinking of maybe just hanging out with friends on that day, or maybe just hang out with some girl best friends and pretend it's a "date" haha. Honestly, I just don't see myself being in a relationship any time soon. So is it really worth celebrating Valentine's Day if I'm single?

1621

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't do anything, I've been single for most of my v-days and honestly, I never had anything bad to say about the day. It really irks me when people bash V-day and only look down on it because they are single and bitter.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you carry concealed, maybe go to the range. I'm an Armed Private Security Officer, that's what I'd be doing. Maybe sign up for a class and learn a new hobby, anything to distract yourself from loneliness.

What Girls Said 15

• I never had a boyfriend until I was 24 so don't worry about it so much. Focus on school. Buy yourself something you like, and just watch a movie you like. Fall in love with an actor for a while until you find the man of your dreams when you are ready to be "married".

• Go out with your single friends, pig out, go dancing, go watch a movie or just go to the beach and have a cookout.

• I plan on buying chocolate and eating it. That's about it.

• Eat chocolate and play overwatch, or like any videogame haha.

• Spend time with other single people. Love your pet if you have one. Buy yourself some candy. I'm always single on Valentine's Day so I always drink wine alone and watch romantic shows.

• Well I'm not single but he lives in a different country so I'm just going to sit in the dark watching anime all night lol

• I’m gonna drink Champange and Vodka on Valentine’s Day with my friends. And if they cancel, I’m probably drinking it by myself. sounds like a plan to me

• I think Valentine’s Day is overrated. I have celebrated it like once and it never bothered me.

• eat chocolate and watch the premiere of The Bachelor Winter Games ayyyy lmao (what I will be doing because I cannot be with my man on vday)

• @dokijawa
      Do You want to get good income at home? No. I am not lazy. I work at the office.

do you not know how to start earnings on Internet? No. Because social media/internet jobs all die out eventually and you're left with no relevant skills for the real world.

And homework5. com? Are you serious? U expect people to wanna take u up on this offer with a name like Homework5. com? just lol

• I am single but I have no one; I am cool enough bc I am me and I am happy.

• Eat a whole pizza and a film of your choice.

It’s pretty glorious.

• Treat yourself.

• talk shit for every couple you see lol

• hang with friends.

• I'm meeting up with all my single friends for dinner and drinks :) But I don't really see it as celebrating Valentine's Day but just a day for us to catch up.

What Guys Said 20

• Hanging out with friends is a good way to spend Valentine's day.

• This year 14th Feb is also ash Wednesday. Try going to church - you might even meet someone 😁

• The only people you're luckily to meet in church are Christians, I hate Christians, always banging on about God and Jesus and salvation and shit. I'm not prejudiced, I also hate Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, Sikhs, Janis, Druids and Jedies. Item on I hate about 99% of the human race for one reason or another.

• I plan to sit on the sofa eating pot noodle in my underpants and being jealous of all my friends and relations who've got wives or girlfriends.

• Most online games have events on valentines day, it's a good day for extra loot... ... OH MY GOD what is wrong with me

• Go get drunk and watch funny clips on YouTube to make yourself forget that you’re single for the 10th consecutive Valentine’s Day, lol

• yes im getting cupcakes and gonna share them with single people :)

• Yeah i usually go about my life like any other fucking day of the year

• Assuming Im single by then.
    I’ll do things that make me happy.

• Yeah pretend to be in a relationship, lol, this is not something to worry about

• Just smoke some weed and chill

• Besides your regular routine, no not really.

• I m single too.
    Guide me

• it's just another Wednesday

• Lots of masturbating

• Not really. just live it like every other day

• yes bbbq food if it's nice weather

• It's February 14th right?

• Not really.

• You can enjoy your money

• Do what you would normally do on a Wednesday. Treat it like any other day. Nothing special is expected.